https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EfyIb1UoYHQulH4mRwp_YjwcIGsRfzQlx-5tZ7u3Ju0/edit?usp=sharingThe one thing a librarian knows best is how to curate content for educators. Here, I will showcase lists that librarians from across the globe have put together to support their schools and communities during this historic crisis.
- This is a document created by Librarian - Michelle Ness - I have changed some of the document to be used for my school North Creek High School. You can find a tailored list of useful tools to make online learning productive. Please make sure if you use this document you give recognition to the original creator Michelle Ness and make a copy for yourself.
- Here is a link to PHIS Library Blog - Find really fun resources and the opportunity for your child to participate in making a book about COVID-19. This is a historical time in our lives and written work is very important. Children can draw or write and their work will be sent to a children's author who hopes to put together a book.
- Future Ready Librarians - here you will find our mighty leader Shannon Miller talking about how Future Ready Librarians are helping to support #remotelearning
- Find here a book written by Nosy Crow about the Coronavirus for children illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
- HarperCollins Publishing has also created a website with at Home Resources for Kids and Parents.